Use all your senses during this gastronomic tour.
Our enthusiastic foodie guide can´t wait to take you on this Yummy adventure introducing you to our local gastronomy.
We will stroll around the Old Town, visiting all kinds of great food stores. Some historic, some modern and fancy, we will open all doors for you.
This is an insider’s tour where we love to introduce you to the proud owners of family-run establishments.
Of Course we will be visiting the stunning Central market where we will be trying delicious products.
* Sip on a refreshing Horchata and like a local dip a Farton in it, in a century old horchateria.
* Visit a chocolate store and you might even meet our local Willy Wonka; )
* Learn about the difference of Iberico ham and Serrano ham and taste some local iberico sausages.
* Love the combination of local cheese & cava.
* Taste our favorite olives & olive oil
* We will explain how to make an authentic Tortilla de patata and you will taste one!
* Try numerous types of Turron (delicious Spanish nougat) with a sweet dessert wine.
* Toast with an agua de Valencia
* Eat delicious tapas with a local wine or drink of choice.
After this tour you are a Valencia foodie expert and know all about our typical dishes, products and food customs of Valencia!
If you love eating, exploring & having fun this is the right tour for you!
Price: 35 euro p.p. for the open group tour, private tour on request.
Participants: Minimum 4 to confirm the tour, or a private gastronomic tour. You can sign up with fewer participants if we do not have a tour confirmed yet we will make an optional reservation for you.
Time: ca. 3 hours, starting at 11.00
Including: an enthusiastic English speaking foodie guide, tasting of Cava, cheese, ham, olives, olive oil, chocolates, pastry, nougat, tapas and more surprising tastes.